The call for papers has been issued and online submission is now available.
It can also be downloaded in PDF format or obtained in printed format (on application from the Conference Secretariat).
wishing to present an oral or a poster presentation at the 2007 World
Conference are warmly welcome to submit an abstract related to the main
themes of the Conference. These are:
- Assessment and Identification
- Characteristics of Gifted Children
- Lived Experiences of Giftedness
- Social and Emotional Aspects of Giftedness
- Classroom Practice and Effective Pedagogies
- Teacher and Teacher Training Development
- Social Disadvantage and Intervention Programmes
- Formation and Implementation of National Policies
- Creativity and the Talent Dimension
- Open Strand
(in English) must be based on research, theory, practice, or policy.
Preference will be given to work that has not been published elsewhere.
abstracts received by Monday 15 January will be reviewed by the
Conference Programme Committee. Proposals received after 15 January
will not be acknowledged and cannot be considered for the conference
|Closing date for submission of abstracts
||Monday January 15 2007
|Notification of acceptance of abstract
||Saturday March 31 2007
|All speakers must be registered*
||Monday April 30 2007
not registered by April 30 will not have their abstract listed in the
programme and may not be included in the conference programme.